The SEAFE Top 100 SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) Awards started with simple idea, that is to honor the female entrepreneurs in Southeast Asia countries for their outstanding achievements and contribution to the economic and social developments, and to give them a platform to showcase their enterprise culture, management ideas and so on. Nominees are female entrepreneurs from SEA countries, who run business in similar business environment. It is well known that in Southeast Asia, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) is to promote intergovernmental cooperation and facilitates economic, political, security, military, educational, and sociocultural integration among its members and other countries in Asia. Hence, the launch of SEAFE Top 100 SME Awards Ceremony conforms to the motto of ASEAN, which is “One Vision, One Identity, One Community”. It will be a great ceremony to celebrate and promote the female entrepreneurship and to inspire the next generation of female in power.
- To gain cooperation, to facilitate communication and to share resources between SEA SMEs, resulting in a win-win outcome.
- To promote female entrepreneurship and to provide a platform for growing SMEs to showcase their capabilities.
- To share the wisdom and advanced ideas of outstanding females in business sector in SEA.
- To identify and honor SME female entrepreneurs for their outstanding achievements and contribution to the society and to serve as guiding role models.
Why should you participate？
- Through the awards process to enhance business competitiveness and power of your enterprise
- Showcase your enterprise image to the community, SME entrepreneurs and customers in Southeast Asia countries. It will be a good chance to promote company’s products and brand.
- Through the media partners, it will be a great opportunity to build your name and reputation among your peers and society
- An opportunity for all accepted participants to share business resources and contacts, and build a mid- to high-end exchange platform for female entrepreneurs in SEA
- Date: 2020.03.07 19:00-22:00
- Location: A five-star hotel ball room in Singapore
- SME female entrepreneurs from Southeast Asia countries who are in a wide spectrum of trades and industries
SEAFE TOP 100 SME Awards
- Application: Complete the application form and submit documents
- Shortlist: Applications will be reviewed, and a shortlist will be drawn up
- Final Selection: Expert Jury will select the winners from the finalists
Awards is open to Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Company of less than 200 employees
- A minimum annual turnover of SGD 100,000 anda maximum
- annual turnover of SGD 10,000,000.
Can either be a holding company or a subsidiary.The Judges are looking for evidence of:
- A sound business plan and Sales and Marketing strategy
- Have a strong focus on the needs of the customer through effective
- marketing strategies and attention to customer feedback
- Commitment to Staff development & Training
- Innovation & ambition